Cisco Webex is a video conferencing platform that is used in virtual meetings, presentations, and more!
With Cisco Webex, you can communicate, collaborate and connect all in one. An online meeting that lets you meet people online, with features that are just perfect for business, work, and education.
Webex Meeting offers seamless Moodle integration and features that go farther than you can expect from other video conferencing tools.
WebEx Features include:
- Seamlessly user and role creation and management of hosts and participants.
- Easy scheduling from within the activity.
- Host and join meetings from within Moodle.
- Hosts can view a sharable link for non-Moodle users to join the meeting.
- Recordings are automatically associated with the activity, allowing students (or teachers) to go back and view past sessions from within the activity.
- Ability to hide, rename, or delete recordings from an activity.
- Admins can use the module to help manage all recordings in WebEx.
- And much more!
Learn everything you need to know and ask every question about Cisco Webex in our upcoming webinar with Rex Anonuevo, Cisco Presales Engineer from Cerium Networks Philippines Inc., and Armand Manguiat, the Marketing Specialist from Cerium Networks Philippines Inc.