MCCC candidate checklist
A successful Moodle Course Creator Certificate candidate demonstrates extensive knowledge in using the Moodle Course Management System to design, create, deliver, and manage courses.
The amount of work required by candidates to gain certification may vary based on your prior knowledge and experience.
You should have AT LEAST one year experience using Moodle extensively before considering registering. MCCC is not a basic or introduction certificate. If you do not have at least one year creating and facilitating courses with Moodle you are highly unlikely to pass MCCC.
You should satisfy yourself that you can answer yes to all points for the specific version of Moodle on the following checklist before you register.
The amount of work required by candidates to gain certification may vary based on your prior knowledge and experience:
- I have created at least one varied Moodle course previously
- I have actively supported learners online using Moodle for at least a year
- I am familiar with Moodle Docs
- I know how to review the forums on www.moodle.org for contributions and feedback, in particular those areas I am less familiar with
- I can set aside at least 40 hours to complete my course, answer the narrative questions, and take the exam
- I have tried the orientation exam
- I have reviewed the MCCC Skill Sets in detail
- I have reviewed the FAQ’s and other content in the Moodle Certification area